The City of Emmetsburg seeks to hire an Assistant Community Center Director (Dockside/Golf Manager) for The Shores at Five Island Community Center.
- Manage Dockside restaurant/bar operations
- Manage food and beverage inventory and orders
- Train, schedule, and supervise staff
- Work with seven-member Community/Golf board to coordinate golf course activities
- Promote and manage golf course memberships and leagues
- Coordinate tournaments
- Oversee day to day operations including guest check in and fee collection, cart rentals, and Pro Shop sales
- Assist Community Center Director with facility operations
- Book events
- Help with event setup and teardown
- Oversee facility during events; serve as main point of contact for customers
Qualifications should include previous managerial and marketing experience. This position calls for the ability to be flexible, to work long hours, and to be able to make independent decisions. Evenings, weekends, and holidays required. Salary based on qualifications.
For more information, contact City Administrator Kim Kibbie at 712-852-4030.
Send letter of application and resume to:
City of Emmetsburg
Attn: Kim Kibbie
2021 Main Street
Emmetsburg, IA 50536
Position open until filled. EOE