Notice To Bidders
The City of Emmetsburg will be accepting bids for a 1990 Dredge Supply dredge and the equipment listed. This will be sold as an “as is” package deal, and removal and transportation costs are expenses of the buyer. Pictures are available below, or it may be viewed by appointment.
All sealed bids must be submitted to the City Clerk, City of Emmetsburg, PO Box 417, 2021 Main Street, Emmetsburg, Iowa 50536 prior to 11:00 a.m. (central time zone) December 7, 2021 at which time the bids will be opened over Zoom, or you may attend in person at in the Council Chambers of City Hall. The Zoom link will be posted on the home page of Emmetsburg.com on December 7, 2021. At that time, the top three bidders will have an opportunity to raise their bid in increments of $1,000. Payment shall be wired within 48 hours. Removal of all equipment must be completed by October 1, 2022. Until the equipment is removed, proof of liability insurance will be required.
If you have any questions, please contact Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(The City of Emmetsburg has the right to reject any and all bids. Anything left after October 1, 2022 will be disposed of by the City at the buyer’s expense.)
Dredge Package Includes:
- 1990 Dredge Supply Dredge (16 ft wide by 50 ft long -needs new starter and batteries);
- 12 in ID Pipe – Approx. 2000 feet of new and 10,800 feet used w/ collars;
- PEKOR auxiliary pump (engine has 2/5 hrs. of run time);
- 2 centrifugal pumps;
- 2 “Young Touchstone” heat exchangers;
- pipe fusing machine (Christie Mfg. Frisco, TX SN 17025.1410;
- barge work boat (30 ft long by 8 ft wide);
- new roll of spare cable;
- fuel tank (4 ft wide by 12 ft long by 3 ft deep);
- 115 HP Mercury outboard motor, spare Drag winch;
- outboard motors and multiple props;
- hydraulic hose and fitting;
- misc. pulleys and spare parts.