Emmetsburg is an active community, located in the northwest corner of Iowa. We take pride in our relaxed atmosphere and family oriented lifestyle. Emmetsburg is a small town of approximately 3,800 people. It is small enough that you can get to know your neighbors, but large enough to offer almost everything you want or need. Located at the intersection of Highways 4 & 18 in Palo Alto County, it provides easy access to neighboring cities.
“Dream to Reality Contest!
The Emmetsburg Chamber of Commerce is very excited to announce it is hosting a contest in an effort to bring new business to Emmetsburg. If you are someone who has always dreamt of opening a business but haven’t been able to take the steps needed to get your idea off the ground, this may be just the motivation you need.
Join us for a day full of activities on beautiful Five Island Lake in Emmetsburg, Iowa.
- 7:45 am – 8:30 am – Yoga with Jenn Fast
FREE - Soper Park - Includes Kids
- 8:00 am - 3:00 pm Fishing Tournament
Check-in at the Shores
- 8:30 am - 9:30 am Youth Fishing Demos
FREE - Soper Park
- 9:00 am 6th Annual Conquer Cancer 5K/Fun Run
Check-in at Soper Park
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am Family Sand Castle Contest & Inflatables
FREE - Soper Park
- 9:00 am - 11:30 am Kayak Poker Run
Check-in at Soper Park - View Map
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am Bike Ride
FREE - Check-in at The Shores
- 11:00 am - 1:00 Lunch & Live Music at The Shores
- 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Rustic Shores Pallet Sign Class
- 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm Michelle James Lake Sign Class
- 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Pontoon Rides
FREE - Check-in at The Shores or First Island
- 1:00 pm Bags Tournament
Green Space at The Shores
- 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm Live Music at The Shores
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm Meal at The Shores
For registration fees and full details, visit https://funonthefive.ticketspice.com/fun-on-the-five. Don't forget to like Fun on the Five on Facebook!