Effective today, April 23, the Five Island Golf Course and the Five Island Campground are open with the following guidelines:
Five Island Golf Course
- Please practice social distancing. Avoid close contact with people throughout the golf course (at least six feet distance.)
- Only one (1) person is allowed per golf cart – unless family member resides at the same address
- Do NOT remove the flag pins
- Cart rentals are available at ½ price due to the 1 person per cart regulation.
- Payment of green fees, memberships, cart sheds and cart rentals, and beverages to go may be made by debit or credit card only. Call 712-852-3422. Dockside staff will be available from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Failure to adhere to the rules and regulations may result in loss of privileges or closure of the golf course.
Five Island Campground
- Campground is open to essential workers ONLY
- Must verify essential worker status
- Call City Hall at 712-852-4030 for reservations/payment